HOMEMADE SKIN CARE TIPS FOR A HEALTHY SKIN-DEAD CELLS REMOVAL
Homemade Skincare tips: When it comes to maintaining healthy skin, exfoliation plays a major role. Exfoliation is the process of removing dead cells from our skin. It not just makes our skin healthy but looks bright and glowing.
A simple homemade Skin care tip for exfoliation with sugar and almond oil for a healthy glowing skin.
- Take 3 tablespoons of sugar into a bowl.
- Add 4 tablespoons of almond oil into it.
- Set this mixture aside for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash your skin with water and pat dry the skin.
- Now, take some mixture into your hand and rub it gently into the skin for a few seconds.
- Rinse out and apply moisturizer to retain the water content in your skin.
Read more:Home Remedies for Dark Circles